Combined Cenomanian and Turonian production in South Russkoye gas field
Karpov M.A. (Gubkin State Oil and Gas University, RF, Moscow)
The key focuses here are on combined development of Cenomanian and Turonian plays, and the proposal is to commence Turonian production following a plateau period for Cenomanian play. To maintain Turonian gas formation pressure at levels above the Senomanian play, it was devised to employ gasgas ejectors. Their parameters were calculated for conditions which typically apply to the first Turonian gas production year, for which necessary ejector count could be chosen. The paper highlights methods to maintain life-long optimum ejector operating conditions. Ejector use for production of both Turonian and Cenomanian gas is expected to save field compressor capacity. The proposed method is believed suitable for most gas fields in West Siberia where Cenomanian plays are under development while Turonian gas remaining uncommitted.
Back to the section
1. Sofronov V.L., Rusakov I.Yu., Oshchepkova T.V. Raschet struynykh apparatov: Uchebnoye posobiye [The calculation of jet devices]. Seversk, MIFI Publ., 2011. 33 p.
2. Gritsenko A.I., Aliyev Z.S., Ermilov O.M., Remizov V.V., Zotov G.A. Rukovodstvo po issledovaniyu skvazhin [Guidance on study of wells]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1995. 523 p.
3. Ermilov O.M., Remizov V.V., Shirkovskiy A.I., Chugunov L.S. Fizika plasta, dobycha i podzemnoye khraneniye gaza [Petrophysics, production and underground storage of gas]. Moscow, Nauka Publ., 1996. 541 p.
4. Aliyev Z.S., Bondarenko V.V. Rukovodstvo po proektirovaniyu razrabotki gazovykh i gazoneftyanykh mestorozhdeniy [Guide to designing the development of gas/gas condensate deposits]. Pechora, Pechorskoye Vremya Publ., 2013. 894 p.
5. Ivanovskiy I.I., Kulikova I.S., Meritsidi I.A. Oborudovaniye dlya sbora i podgotovki gaza na promyslakh [Equipment for collection and preparation of the gas at the fields]. Moscow, Gubkin RGU Publ., 2014. 421 p.