Upstream gas treatment units load distribution: Fuzzy control schemes
Arno O.B., Arabskiy A.K., Gunkin S.I., Vit’ G.E., Kuklin S.S., Chemarev P.V., Talybov E.G. (OOO Gazprom Dobycha Yamburg, RF, N. Urengoy)
This paper analyses a range of load distribution patterns between process trains of upstream gas treatment units fitted with process control systems operated across oil and gas fields in Russia’s Far North regions. The authors specifically consider fuzzy logic-based train control schemes introduced into existing control systems. System inputs include equipment status and quality of feedstock gas under treatment, while generating expert adjustments to capacity of individual system parts. Load distribution system knowledge base was built around various logical/linguistic models absorbing fuzzy logic elements. This enabled us to identify gas equipment and quality impacts on drying performance. The system was successfully tested at Yamburg field Kharvutin area.
1. Taranenko B.F., German V.T. Avtomaticheskoye upravleniye gazopromyslovymi ob»ektami [Automatic control of gasfield facilities]. Moscow, Nedra Publ., 1976. 213 p.
2. Isakovich R.Ya., Loginov V.I., Popad’ko V.E. Avtomatizatsiya proizvodstvennykh protsessov neftyanoy i gazovoy promyshlennosti. Uchebnik [Automation of production processes of the oil and gas industry.Textbook]. Moscow, Nedra Publ., 1983. 424 p.
3. Arabskiy A.K., Lykov A.G., Makshayev M.N., Minigulov R.M., Usol’tsev I.P. Sposob upravleniya tekhnologicheskimi protsessami gazovogo promysla [The method of controlling the technological processes of gas field]. Patent RF, no. 2344339, 2009.
4. Andreyev O.P., Akhmetshin B.S., Mazanov S.V., Arabskiy A.K., D’yakonov A.A., Gunkin S.I., Talybov E.G. Sposob raspredeleniya nagruzki mezhdu tekhnologicheskimi liniyami tsekha osushki gaza gazodobyvayushchego kompleksa [The method of load distribution between the technological lines of gas dehydration plant of gas producing complex]. Patent RF, no. 2497574, 2013.
5. Aliyev R.A., Arabskiy A.K., Arno O.B., Gunkin S.I., Talybov E.G. IUS gazopromyslovykh ob»ektov: sovremennoye sostoyaniye i perspektivy razvitiya [ICS of gasfield objects: Current state and prospects of development]. Moscow, Nedra Publ., 2014. 462 p.
Back to the section